Our current vacancies are listed below:
Agencies - We will not talk to cold-calling or emailing agencies.
With a minimum of two years’ experience you will already be communicating ideas that inspire, inform and captivate. You will have a natural ability for thinking outside the box and, with an eye for detail, will be able to deal with the challenges and demands of working for a number of key clients. The role will centre on print materials such as branding, packaging design and brochures, and proven experience of designing for the web will be an advantage.
Approach, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of two years’ experience
- Good accuracy on artwork tasks
- Strong typographical skills
- Brilliant concept and creative flair
- An ability to implement concepts through to final artwork
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Proven communication skills (in-house and with clients)
- An ability to work within brand guidelines
- Excellent time keeping and time management skills.
You’ll be bursting with ideas and have both the desire and drive to join us in the development and growth of this agency. Please apply by sending your CV, a PDF of your portfolio and a covering letter to email@example.com
Finally, we're offering a very competitive salary based on your experience, so please state your salary expectation. 25 days annual leave and UK public holidays. Regular company social evenings for staff and partners.